areas of expertise
- IT Infrastructure Architect
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Network Design
- Cloud Services
- Technology and Tools – Microsoft, Red Hat, VMWare, Cisco, Juniper, MS Project, SharePoint, Unified Communications
- MBA – Information Technology
- Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, India
- B.E. – Information Technology
- HIMT, India
- Certifications – CCNA , MSCE, HP Certified Engineer , HCL Certified Engineer, ITIL V3
In his 20 years of experience Gopi has worked with global customer across South Africa, Middle East & India delivering business transforming IT services. He has the unique ability to explain to customers in simple language complex IT solutions so that they can understand the business benefits of the solutions. His focus is to architect, design & implement IT infrastructure solutions that are economical, appropriate for business requirements and yet high tech so that current & future are catered.
7 dot 2 IT Consulting delivers solutions that are focused on current and future customer priorities while keeping costs really low. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.
Before consulting with 7 dot 2, Gopi has a worked with Hewlett Packard, HCL, BBF Industries and more recently with companies in Saudi Arabia and middle east.
Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination.16th January 2021
Managing people in project environment is often ignored, yet it is one of the most potent process in the hands of a Project Manager to understand and affect team’s behavior and systematically improve project’s success.11th January 2021
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: